Rainford Trailers Limited
Pre-owned commercial trailers at great value for money!
Rainford Trailers is a well-established company, founded in 1993, situated on the northern edge of Kirkby, a suburb of Liverpool, just a short drive from the M57 and M58 motorways (see the Map page for more details.)
We offer the following services:
We offer a range of good-quality pre-owned trailers at good prices.
We sell a wide range of trailer types particularly box vans, curtainsiders, and refrigerated but, depending on circumstances and availability of stock, we may also offer: insulated boxes (ex-fridges), Euroliners, skeletals, sliding trailers and, occasionally, ISO tankers and other miscellaneous items.
If required, we can arrange MOT testing, refurbishment and haulage all recharged at cost.
Please note that all prices quoted on the site exclude VAT
We are always interested in buying good, used trailers: If you have one or more trailers you think we might be interested in, please contact us either by phone on 0151 547 1176 or 0771 470 4658 (mobile) or using our on-line form
We may be able to sell your trailer for you.
We have parking space available on our site for more than 1000 trailers. If you would like to park your trailer(s) with us, please call us for our current rates.
Web Site Info
The page-top menu offers these options:
- Company options:
- About us: This page, containing company information
- Contact us: Address, phone numbers and on-line contact form
- Map: Location map (Google map) and directions
- Stock options:
- View stock: Shows stock available in various categories and allows you to view stock details
- Query stock: This is a more advanced stock view, allowing you to set various conditions to select stock to view
- Stock summary: A continuous stock listing that you can print off for reference. As on the Query stock page, you can use conditions to select stock
- Help: Provides more detailed information about the layout and use of specific pages on the site
The site should work with most recent versions of popular browsers: older versions
may not function properly.
It is best viewed at a resolution of 1024 x 768
To report problems and issues concerning the web site, use the webmaster contact form.
(For business-related enquiries, use the Contact us form.)